Booking and Payments
A Safari booking is confirmed upon making a 30% payment of the agreed total price.
In case the safari includes Gorilla and Chimpanzee tracking, then Gorilla and Chimpanzee permits have to be paid in full. This is not included in the 30% booking rate.
The balance is required 30 Days prior to the arrival( commencement of the client Tour)
We accept two modes of payment; 1. Wire/Bank Transfer.
With this method, it takes 3 to 4 days for the funds to be reflected in our account. 2. Visa/Mastercard
We also accept payment from your credit card. However, this attracts a 4% charge to the service provider which is payable by the client.
We will refund the client depending on the conditions mentioned below;
100% if the safari is cancelled by F&M Adventure safaris LTD
However if the safari is cancelled by Client
, then policy is as follows,
- 90% refund if cancelled 90 days to the start date
- 80% refund if cancelled 60 – 89 days to the start date
- 70% refund if cancelled30 – 59 days to t he start date
- 50% refund if cancelled 14 – 29 days(2 weeks) to the start
- 20% refund if cancelled 8 – 13 days(1 week) to the start
- 15% refund if cancelled 3 – 7 days to the start date
- 0% refund if cancelled within 48hours to the start date
- We will deduct a $50 as bank charges when refunding the funds back to the client
- In case any part of the itinerary is cancelled by the client during the safari, we will not refund the client any amount
- Any safari activity cancelled by the client will not lead to any form of refund.
- Chimpanzee and Gorilla permits are non refundable but they can be rescheduled to another date provided there is availability
F&M Adventure Safaris will not accept liability for any delay or cancellation caused by Weather, Political Instability, Natural Calamity, Terrorism, Acts of God etc.
Clients are advised to have a comprehensive Travel or medical insurance before traveling to Uganda.