The terms and conditions mentioned here are to help you get the best adventure in East Africa. They are also to help you plan the East African Safari very well with F&M Adventure Safaris.
We accept Wire Transfer and Cash. Upon receiving the payment into F&M Adventure Safaris accounts, we will issue you with a receipt bearing our contacts and company information.
We will confirm the booking when 50% or more has been payed to F&M Adventure Safaris, either in the accounts, at our offices or agent.
We will provide details of the Accounts when paying or transferring funds.
In the case that you or a member of the group cancels the safari or a part of the safari, we do request that you do that in writing(to our official email). Upon receipt of the notice, We will refund depending on the conditions mentioned below.
- 80% 61 days and above to the start date
- 60% (60 -46) days to the start date
- 40% (46 -31) days to the start date
- 0% less than 30 days to the start
- We will deduct a $48 as bank charges when refunding the funds back to the client
- In case any part of the itinerary is cancelled by the client during the safari, we will not refund the client any amount
- Chimpanzee and Gorilla permits are non refundable upon payment of the permit
- Accommodations have different Cancellation Policies. Therefore we shall refund whatever is refundable by the accommodation
It is important that you have the right insurance before taking a tour with us.
The insurance should be able to cover personal injury, medical expenses, death, repatriation in the event of accident or illness, cancellation or curtailment of the holiday by either side and loss of, damage to, or theft of the clients’ personal property.
Activities with a higher risk, such as Gorilla and Chimpanzee Trekking, White water-rafting, Mountain climbing, Kayaking should also be covered.